Stylish and surprisingly affordable, Woodland® Shingles are where modern technology meets old-world tradition. The custom color palette, designed exclusively for GAF by color industry expert Patricia Verlodt, features subtle blends with contrasting colors that are designed to enhance your home's exterior and give it unexpected depth and beauty. So your roof will not only last - it'll be the talk of your neighborhood! Woodland®.
- Affordable Luxury: Woodland® Shingles are only a fraction of the cost of traditional slate or wood shakes.
- Sophisticated Design: Artisan-crafted shapes combined with oversized tabs and a dimensional design result in a sophisticated beauty unmatched by typical shingles.
- Custom Color Palette: Specially formulated color palette designed to accentuate the shingle's natural appeal.
- High Performance: Designed with Advanced Protection® Shingle Technology, which reduces the use of natural resources while providing excellent protection for your home.
- StainGuard® Protection: Helps ensure the beauty of your roof against unsightly blue-green algae.2
- Trusted: Woodland® Shingles have earned the Good Housekeeping Seal.
- Highest Roofing Fire Rating: UL Class A, Listed to ANSI/UL 790.
- Stays In Place: Dura Grip™ Adhesive seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off. Shingles warranted to withstand winds up to 130 mph (209 km/h)!3
- The Ultimate Peace of Mind: Lifetime limited transferable warranty with Smart Choice® Protection (non-prorated material and installation labor coverage) for the first ten years.1
- Perfect Finishing Touch: For the best look, use Timbertex® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles with StainGuard® protection or Ridglass® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles.4
1 See GAF Shingle & Accessory Limited Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions. The word "Lifetime" refers to the length of coverage provided by the GAF Shingle & Accessory Limited Warranty and means as long as the original individual owner(s) of a single-family detached residence [or the second owner(s) in certain circumstances] owns the property where the shingles are installed. For owners/structures not meeting the above criteria, Lifetime coverage is not applicable.
2 StainGuard® algae protection and 10-year limited warranty against blue-green algae discoloration available only on shingles sold in packages bearing the StainGuard® logo. See GAF Shingle & Accessory Limited Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions.
3 This wind speed coverage requires special installation; see GAF Shingle & Accessory Limited Warranty for details.
4 These products are not available in all areas. Visit Ridge Cap Shingle Product Availability for details.
(Note: It is difficult to reproduce the color clarity and actual color blends of these products. Before selecting your color, please ask to see several full-size shingles.)