ProWood® Kiln Dried After Treatment (KDAT) has all the weather-beating durability you demand from treated wood, yet it's dried in a kiln, which reduces warping and shrinking. It is easy to cut and you can stain or seal it immediately. This is robust, reliable lumber you can count on for lifetime protection against termites and decay, as well as dimensional stability.
- Water repellent for initial protection from the elements
- Compatibility with aluminum and carbon steel (black iron) fasteners
- Lower weight for improved handling and easy installation
- Pre-shrinks the inevitable width and thickness drop due to moisture loss
- Finished panel thickness is closer to final result