Louisiana Pacific Radiant Barrier Sheathing is designed to lower a home's attic temperature.
- Efficiency: Blocks up to 97% of the radiant heat in the roof panel from emitting into a home's attic, reducing an attic's temperature by up to 30° F
- Availability: Available in warm climate regions throughout the United States
- Innovation: Patented VaporVents™ technology with post-lamination incising
- Workability: Installs like conventional roof sheathing, requiring no additional labor
- Energy Conscious: May help builders qualify for Green Building credits, energy rebates and lower HERS scores
- Sustainability: Wood sourced through programs certified under the Sustainable Forestry Initiative