Low-E Therma-Sheet Insulation has always offered the benefits of Low-E™ - moisture barrier and industry-leading thermal - to the roofing industry. Now, Therma-Sheet has earned certification by the International Code Council Evaluation Service (ICC-ES), meaning Therma-Sheet meets all requirements of a stand-alone roofing underlayment for the building industry. Because Therma-Sheet can now be used as a single underlayment product rather than part of a "sandwich" of products, it offers a reduces installation time and required materials, and more affordable means of energy efficiency to homeowners .
Therma-Sheet is a 99% pure polished aluminum facing heat laminated to a closed cell foam core. Therma-Sheet provides excellent thermal and moisture protection under metal roofing, stone coated steel, clay tile and composite shingles. With an airspace beneath metal roofing, Therma-Sheet reflects 97% of radiant heat. Without an airspace beneath composite shingles, Therma-Sheet provides an excellent thermal break that, without reflectivity, still lowers the temperature below your roof deck 8-12 degrees. Therma-Sheet reflects up to 97% of the radiant heat that is normally transferred into the attic by super-heated roofing materials, significantly reducing attic heat gain. Conversely, Therma-Sheet prevents heat loss through the attic during colder months, all of which reduces heating and cooling costs for homeowners.
- Faster Installation: Roofing contractors only need to install one underlayment product
- Easy to Handle: Therma-Sheet is flexible, non-toxic and easy to cut and install
- Versatility: It provides an excellent thermal and moisture barrier under metal roofing, stone coated steel, concrete, clay tile, composite shingles and more
- Durable: Can be left exposed when "drying out" time is needed
- Seals Around Fasteners: Provides a more thorough vapor and moisture barrier
- Aids in Design Can be used as an alternative in cool roof design
- Separate from the Pack: Offers an efficient, affordable energy upgrade to roofing systems that most products are unable to match