The QuickSeam Joint Cover is uncured FormFlash laminated to QuickSeam tape. A second layer of tape is applied at the center and is a special uncured, flowable QuickSeam tape compound. It conforms to irregular surfaces such as encountered at "T" joints, readily providing an excellent seal.
QuickSeam Joint Covers are designed to cover and seal:
- "T" joints formed by field seam intersections
- "T" joints formed by the installation of pre-fabricated pipe flashings over field or factory seams
- 2" (51 mm) seam plates for RubberGard MAX pipe penetration attachment layouts
- Joint covers for seams at change in plane on wall or curb flashings
- As a protection pad under sheet metal joints for EdgeGard™ or snap-on metal