Whether your roof is large or small, flat or sloped, GacoFlex S20 Series Solvent-Free 100 percent Silicone Roof Coatings provide a proven, guaranteed solution for renewing your weathered and leaking roof. They can be applied to virtually any existing roof to create a durable, glossy, seamless membrane that seals and protects against permanent ponding water, severe weather and ultraviolet light.
- 100% Silicone: A single component elastomeric coating ideal for renewing your weathered and leaking roof
- High Solids: GacoFlex solvent-free silicone coatings are made almost entirely of solids. 95% of what is in the can stays on the roof
- Workability: GacoFlex S20 Series can be applied to virtually any existing roof to create a seamless membrane in one coat on smooth surfaces. The coating can also be rained on within 2 hours
- Adheres to a Variety of Substrates: GacoFlex S20 Series are ideal for use as a maintenance coating system over pre-existing elastomeric roof coatings, metal roofs, built-up roofing, mineral cap sheet and weathered single ply membranes (EPDM, Hypalon and TPO/CPA), sprayed polyurethane foam roofing systems and many other coatings
- Withstands Permanent Ponding Water: This innovative coating is an excellent choice for flat roofs. Extremely durable, S20 will not soften, bubble or degrade under permanent ponding water
- Prevents Costly Tear Offs: By recoating your weathered roof with S20 silicone coatings, you not only extend the life of your roof, you avoid the need for a time-consuming and costly tear off