ShingleVent II Filtered Shingle-Over Ridge Vent has a low profile, shingle-over design that blends in with the roof. Once installed it provides exceptional attic ventilation and is almost invisible from the ground. ShingleVent® II ridge vent installs on the peak of the roof allowing exhaust ventilation all along the roofline, end-to-end.
This product proves that outstanding beauty and performance can be combined. Design features include an external baffle and internal weather filter for optimum airflow and weather protection. Less than an inch in height, this molded, high-impact copolymer shingle-over ridge vent permits capping of the ridge with shingles like the rest of the roof.
- Superior Air Control: External wind baffle design creates airflow pattern that actually "pulls" air from the attic and deflects rain, snow and insects
- Low Profile: Eliminates the need for unsightly roof vents
- Internal Weather Filter: Unique filter system helps stop entry of rain, snow, dust and insects while allowing continuous airflow which prevents clogging
- Durable High-Density Co-Polymer: Strong but flexible in cold temperatures, stable in heat
- Easy Installation: ShingleVent II has pre-printed slot guides for truss or ridge pole construction. Pre-drilled nailing holes are designed to assure proper nailing
- Exceptional airflow: Advanced weather protection. The external baffle deflects wind and weather over the vent to help protect the attic from rain and snow infiltration