Blueskin SA LT is a self-adhering membrane consisting of an SBS rubberized asphalt compound, which is integrally laminated to a blue engineered thermoplastic film. The membrane is specifically designed to be self-adhered to a prepared substrate, providing an air/vapor/water barrier in full wall applications or as penetration/flashing membrane with other air barrier systems.
- SBS modified membrane, flexible at low temperatures
- Impermeable to air, moisture vapor and water
- Defined assemblies of Blueskin SA LT, primer
- Excellent adhesion to prepared substrates of concrete, concrete block, primed steel, aluminum mill finish, anodized aluminum, galvanized metal, gypsum board and plywood
- Compatible with Henry Air-Bloc liquid air barrier membranes
- Membrane is self-gasketing when penetrated and under compression with self-tapping screws