Blueskin VP100 is a residential and multi-family self-adhered vapor permeable, water-resistive air barrier membrane consisting of an engineered film and a patented, permeable adhesive technology with split-back poly-release film. Blueskin VP100 is fully adhered to the wall substrate in a 'weatherboard' method without mechanical attachment. This next generation vapor permeable air barrier picks up where traditional polymeric wraps leave off. Ideal for wood frame construction, Henry Blueskin VP100 is a fully adhered, peel-n-stick system that eliminates air leakage while functioning as a water-resistant barrier and rain barrier.
- Increases building longevity by providing greater moisture and water protection than traditional water-resistant barriers
- Enhances occupant comfort by eliminating drafts
- Improves building thermal performance for reduced energy costs
- Improves air quality by helping to reduce mold proliferation
- Installs easily with common hand tools