The SolarEdge single phase inverter is specifically designed to work with the SolarEdge power optimizers. Because MPPT and voltage management are handled separately for each panel by the power optimizer, the inverter is only responsible for DC to AC inversion. Consequently, it is a simpler, more cost effective, more reliable solar inverter. The fixed string voltage ensures operation at the highest efficiency at all times independent of string length and temperature.
In addition to its functionality as a DC-optimized PV inverter, the single phase inverter also manages battery and system energy as part of SolarEdge's battery storage solution.
- Solar inverters specifically designed to work with SolarEdge power optimizers
- Superior efficiency
- Built-in panel-level monitoring receiver
- Communication to internet via Ethernet, wireless connectivity (using Wi-Fi, ZigBee® or GSM plug-ins)
- Supports PV and battery management as part of the StorEdge solution
- IP65 / NEMA 3R - suitable for outdoor and indoor installations
- Small lightweight and easy to install
- 99% weighted efficiency (33%-50% less losses than the market standard)
- High reliability due to lower heat dissipation
- Up to 155% oversizing allowed
- Backward compatible with existing SolarEdge systems