Thanks to modern reflective technology, you can join the green revolution with Timberline® CS Shingles. our highly reflective shingles can help to reduce temperatures in your attic, so your home will stay cooler in the summer - to help save on air-conditioning costs.1 According to the Cool Roof Rating Council, cool roofs may save homeowners an average of 7-15% on their total cooling costs.1 A cool roof minimizes the solar heat gain of a building by reflecting incoming sun rays and re-emitting the absorbed energy. Timberline® CS is an ENERGY-STAR®-certified product.2
- Rebates: Some utility companies may provide incentives for using cool shingles.
- Highest Roofing Fire Rating: UL Class A, Listed to ANSI/UL 790.
- High Performance: Designed with Advanced Protection® Shingle Technology, which reduces the use of natural resources while providing excellent protection for your home.
- Peace of Mind: Lifetime limited transferable warranty with Smart Choice® Protection (non-prorated material and installation labor coverage) for the first ten years.3
- Stays in Place: Dura Grip™ Adhesive seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off. Shingles warranted to withstand winds up to 130 mph.4
- StainGuard® Protection: Helps ensure the beauty of your roof against unsightly blue-green algae.5
- Perfect Finishing Touch: Use Ridglass® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles or Seal-A-Ridge® Ridge Cap Shingles.6
1 Potential for savings depends on various factors including, but not limited to, climate zone, utility rates, location, and HVAC equipment efficiency.
2 When installed property, this product will help reduce energy costs. Actual savings will vary based on geographic location and individual building characteristics. For more information, contact GAF Technical Services at 1-800-ROOF-411 or call 1-888-STAR-YES.
3 See GAF Shingle & Accessory Limited Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions. The word &"Lifetime"; refers to the length of coverage provided by the GAF Shingle & Accessory Limited Warranty and means as long as the original individual owner(s) of a single-family detached residence [or the second owner(s) in certain circumstances] owns the property where the shingles are installed. For owners/structures not meeting the above criteria, Lifetime coverage is not applicable.
4 This wind speed coverage requires special installation; see GAF Shingle & Accessory Limited Warranty for details.
5 StainGuard® algae protection and 10-year limited warranty against blue-green algae discoloration available only on shingles sold in packages bearing the StainGuard® logo. See GAF Shingle & Accessory Limited Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions.
6 These products are not available in all areas. Visit Ridge Cap Shingle Product Availability for details.
(Note: It is difficult to reproduce the color clarity and actual color blends of these products. Before selecting your color, please ask to see several full-size shingles.)