Get More Work Done Remotely and Efficiently
We realize that coming to a branch to place your orders isn’t always possible. Or perhaps you need to get your projects prepped during the evening or on a weekend. And with the recent current events, you may be implementing social restrictions with your staff to keep them safe. At Beacon, we have an app for that!
Join the thousands of Beacon customers enjoying the benefits of PRO+.
Manage and Grow Your Business with PRO+
Beacon PRO+ is a unique digital platform like no other in the industry. It connects with your local Beacon branch, enabling you to order all your building materials supplies online. You can effectively manage your account safely & remotely, as well as run your business more efficiently.
Drive Leads & Close More Business
- Storm Reporting: Free, customized and real-time storm reports to quickly drive action and sales after a major weather event.
- Beacon 3D+: Build custom estimates on the job site with our 3D photo measurement tool.
- Home Financing: Over 70% of all home improvement projects are financed. And 3/4th of homeowners surveyed would use a contractor that offered the option of Home Financing versus those that did not.
- Estimating Edge: a well known as a trusted provider of detailed construction measurements of materials and labor, estimating, and project management software. Learn more about Estimating Edge.
Save Time With Faster Ordering
- 24/7 Online Ordering: Place orders online from the job site, at the office, or from your home. Any device at any time. All of your favorite Beacon products are available for online purchase.
- Delivery Tracking: Schedule deliveries directly to the job site and track their progress through text, email or online.
- Online Bill Pay: Pay bills online with the tap of a button.
- Order History: Access your order history and reorder any materials as they are needed
- Promotion Tracking: Track rebates automatically with a promotion tracker.
- Estimate to Order: Go from estimate to order faster to get jobs underway.
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.