March 17, 2020
To our valued customers,
As we learn more about COVID-19, Beacon continues to emphasize that the health and safety of our employees, customers and communities is our most critical concern. Due to the rapid pace of new information, we will continue to provide updates to make you aware of our protocol and help you serve your customers and operate your business.
WHAT BEACON IS DOING
- We are following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines for businesses and employers.
- We have established a leadership team to monitor the situation and determine what actions need to be taken to protect our employees, customers and the communities we serve.
- Travel is being limited; the use of teleconferencing has been expanded.
THE STATUS OF BEACON BRANCHES
- Our 500+ branches are open for business and ready to serve your building material needs.
- We are practicing social distancing and limiting other visitors to our branches to be sure you feel comfortable.
- We are regularly disinfecting commonly used surfaces.
- We are working closely with our supply chain partners and continue to maintain ample product availability to meet customer demand.
- Our sales team, including both outside and inside sales reps, is poised and ready to serve you. As indicated, we have some travel restrictions in place, but they are only a call, text, or email away.
CONTINUING TO SERVE YOU
We realize that you take the health of your staff very seriously and are likely implementing social distancing or travel restrictions of your own. We are available to take your order via phone, email, fax or a branch visit. As you think about trying to run multiple aspects of your business remotely, Beacon’s PRO+ is ideally suited for times like this. If you have not had a chance yet to utilize our unique Beacon PRO+ platform, this may be a great opportunity. You can effectively manage your account safely & remotely, as well as run your business more efficiently and save time, with Beacon PRO+. Beacon PRO+ has unique features like:
- The ability to order materials 24/7 from any device, anywhere
- Having all deliveries tracked and status accessed through text, email or your mobile device
- Online invoice and order history
- Being able to pay your bills online
If you would like to learn more, get signed up, or do more with your current PRO+ account, please go to Becn.com/beacon-pro-plus
I recognize the unique challenges your business is facing at this time and want you to know that the team at Beacon is committed to doing everything we can as your trusted partner.
Julian Francis, CEO