New Timberline® AH Shingles are the only GAF shingles loaded with LayerLock™ technology.
- Custom-design color palette: Professionally designed color palette featuring subtle blends with contrasting colors that will add sophistication and charm to any home.
- Extra-dimensional: Optimized construction and advanced color application techniques result in an extra-dimensional look.
- LayerLock™ Technology: Proprietary technology mechanically fuses the common bond between overlapping shingle layers.
- Up to 99.99% nail placement accuracy: The StrikeZone™ Nailing Area is so easy to hit that a roofer placed 999 out of 1,000 nails correctly in our test.1
- WindProven™ limited wind warranty: When installed with the required combination of GAF Accessories, Timberline® AH Shingles are eligible for an industry first: a wind warranty with no maximum wind speed limitation.2
- Our legendary Dura Grip™ Sealant: Pairs with the smooth micro-granule surface of the StrikeZone™ Nailing Area for fast tack. Then, an asphalt-to-asphalt monolithic bond cures for durability, strength, and exceptional wind uplift performance.
- High performance: Designed with Advanced Protection® Shingle Technology Perfect finishing touch: For the best look, use TimberTex® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles or TimberCrest™ Premium SBS-Modified Ridge Cap Shingles4 and Great value - Architecturally stylish but practically priced, with a Lifetime limited warranty.5
(Note: It is difficult to reproduce the color clarity and actual color blends of these products. Before selecting your color, please ask to see several full-size shingles.)
1 Results based on study conducted by Home Innovation Research Labs, an independent. research lab, comparing installation of Timberline HD® Shingles to Timberline® HDZ™ Shingles on a 16-square roof deck using standard 4-nail nailing pattern under controlled laboratory conditions. Actual results may vary.
2 15-year WindProven™ limited wind warranty on Timberline® AH Shingles requires the use of GAF Starter Strips, Roof Deck Protection, Ridge Cap Shingles, and Leak Barrier or Attic Ventilation. See GAF Roofing System Limited Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions. Visit gaf.com/LRS for qualifying GAF products.
3 StainGuard Plus™ algae protection is available only on shingles sold in packages bearing the StainGuard Plus™ logo. Products with StainGuard Plus™ algae protection are covered by a 25-year limited warranty against blue-green algae discoloration. See GAF Shingle & Accessory Limited Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions.
4 These products are not available in all areas. See www.gaf.com/ridgecapavailability for details.
5 Lifetime refers to the length of warranty coverage provided and means as long as the original individual owner(s) of a single-family detached residence [or the eligible second owner(s)] owns the property where the qualifying GAF products are installed. For other owners/structures, Lifetime coverage is not applicable. Lifetime coverage on shingles requires the use of GAF Lifetime Shingles only. Lifetime coverage on shingles and accessories requires the use of any GAF Lifetime Shingle and any 3 qualifying GAF Accessories. See GAF Roofing Systems Limited Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions. Visit gaf.com/LRS for qualifying GAF products. For installations not eligible for the GAF Roofing System Limited Warranty, see the GAF Shingle & Accessory Limited Warranty.
6 To be mixed on one roof, Timberline® AH Shingles with LayerLock™ Technology and traditional Timberline AH® Shingles must have matching 6-digit codes found on the end of the bundle. When mixed, always use traditional Timberline® AH installation instructions.