More homeowners in North America rely on Timberline® Shingles than any other brand. They offer just the right combination of beauty, performance, and reliability - and are the best value in roofing today.
- Great Value: Architecturally stylish but practically priced - with a Lifetime Limited Warranty.1
- Dimensional Look: Features GAF proprietary color blends and enhanced shadow effect for a genuine wood-shake look
- High Performance: Designed with Advanced Protection® Shingle Technology
- StainGuard® Algae Protection: Helps ensure the beauty of your roof against unsightly blue-green algae.2
- Highest Roofing Fire Rating: UL Class A, Listed to ANSI/UL 790
- WindProven™ Limited Wind Warranty: When installed with the required combination of GAF Accessories, Timberline® HDZ™ Shingles are eligible for an industry first: a wind warranty with no maximum wind speed limitation.3
- LayerLock™ Technology: Proprietary technology mechanically fuses the common bond between overlapping shingle layers
- Up to 99.9% nailing accuracy: The StrikeZone™ nailing area is so easy to hit that a roofer placed 999 out of 1,000 nails correctly in our test.4
- Stays in Place: Our legendary Dura Grip™ sealant pairs with the smooth microgranule surface of the StrikeZone™ nailing area for fast tack. Then, an asphalt-to-asphalt monolithic bond cures for durability, strength, and exceptional wind uplift performance
- Seamless compatibility: The new Timberline® HDZ™ Shingles are compatible with traditional Timberline HD® Shingles for the same look and feel homeowners and contractors rely on for beauty and endurance.5
- Perfect Finishing Touch: For the best look, use TimberTex® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles or TimberCrest™ Premium SBS-Modified Ridge Cap Shingles
1 See GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions. The word "lifetime" refers to the length of coverage provided by the GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty and means as long as the original individual owner(s) of a single-family detached residence [or the second owner(s) in certain circumstances] owns the property where the shingles are installed. For owners/structures not meeting the above criteria, Lifetime coverage is not applicable.
2 StainGuard® algae protection is available only on shingles sold in packages bearing the StainGuard® logo. Products with StainGuard® algae protection are covered by a 10-year limited warranty against blue-green algae discoloration. See GAF Shingle & Accessory Limited Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions.
3 15-year WindProven™ limited wind warranty on Timberline® HDZ™ Shingles requires the use of GAF starter strips, roof deck protection, ridge cap shingles, and leak barrier or attic ventilation. See GAF Roofing System Limited Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions. Visit gaf.com/LRS for qualifying GAF products.
4 Results based on study conducted by Home Innovation Research Labs, an independent research lab, comparing installation of Timberline HD® Shingles to Timberline® HDZ™ Shingles on a 16-square roof deck using standard 4-nail nailing pattern under controlled laboratory conditions. Actual results may vary.
5 To be mixed on one roof, Timberline® HDZ™ Shingles and Timberline HD® Shingles must have matching 6-digit codes found on the end of the bundle. When mixed, always use Timberline HD® installation instructions.