Cavityrock® is a semi-rigid insulation board designed for exterior cavity wall and rain screen applications. These products offer superior long-term thermal efficiency, fire resistance, moisture control, acoustic performance and are compatible with numerous framing systems and cladding attachment systems. Cavityrock® are there in mono-density and in dual-density. The unique dual-density insulation combines a high density outer layer and a more compliant, low density inner layer that are created simultaneously in the proprietary manufacturing process.
- Non-combustible stone wool insulation with melting point of approximately 1177°C (2150°F)
- Fire resistant due to its high melting temperature
- Water and moisture resistant; does not absorb moisture to maintain insulating value
- Chemically inert
- Does not rot, fungi, promote mildew, or bacteria
- CFC- and HCFC- free product and process
- Made from natural and recycled materials