Grand Sequoia® ArmorShield Shingles For a rugged wood-shake look, consider. They are a fraction of the cost of traditional slate, wood shakes, or expensive metal roofing and they pass UL 2218 Class 4 Impact Testing. Grand Sequoia® ArmorShield Shingles feature artisan-crafted shapes combined with oversized tabs and a dimensional design, resulting in a sophisticated beauty unmatched by typical shingles. Their specially formulated color palette is designed to accentuate the shingle's natural appeal.
- Potential Insurance Savings: Grand Sequoia® AS Shingles pass the UL 2218 Class 4 Impact-Resistance Test, and may qualify for insurance discounts.1
- SBS Modified Asphalt: Provides a more durable, rubber-like, and super-flexible shingle - to help reduce stress when impacted.
- Excellent Wind Performance: Meets Class 4 wind rating from Underwriters Laboratories - the highest wind rating possible. DuraGrip™ Adhesive seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off. Shingles warranted to withstand maximum wind gusts of up to 130 mph (209 km/h)!1
- High Performance: Designed with Advanced Protection® Shingle Technology, which reduces the use of natural resources while providing excellent protection.
- StainGuard® Protection: Helps ensure the beauty of your roof against unsightly blue-green algae.2
- Peace of Mind: Lifetime limited transferable warranty with Smart Choice® Protection (non-prorated material and installation labor coverage) for the first ten years.
- Ridge Cap Shingles: Use our Seal-A-Ridge® ArmorShield™ SBS Modified Ridge Cap Shingles. They're a unique color match to the GAF ArmorShield™ Series of Shingles.
1 This wind speed coverage requires special installation; see GAF Shingle & Accessory Limited Warranty for details. Please note that hail damage is not covered even for shingles that pass the UL 2218 Class 4 Impact-Resistance Test.
2 StainGuard® algae protection and 10-year limited warranty against blue-green algae discoloration available only on shingles sold in packages bearing the StainGuard® logo. See GAF Shingle & Accessory Limited Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions.
3 See GAF Shingle & Accessory Limited Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions. The word "Lifetime" refers to the length of coverage provided by the GAF Shingle & Accessory Limited Warranty and means as long as the original individual owner(s) of a single-family detached residence [or the second owner(s) in certain circumstances] owns the property where the shingles are installed. For owners/structures not meeting the above criteria, Lifetime coverage is not applicable. Lifetime limited warranty on accessories requires the use of at least three qualifying GAF accessories and the use of Lifetime Shingles.
Note: Always use complementary-color GAF StarterMatch™ Starter Strip Shingles when installing Grand Sequoia® ArmorShield™ SBS Modified IR Shingles for the best look.
(Also Note: It is difficult to reproduce the color clarity and actual color blends of these products. Before selecting your color, please ask to see several full-size shingles.)