LP® SmartSide® Trim & Siding products offer you the versatility to achieve stunning results with ease and always in style. It's been the siding of choice for over 20 years for homeowners who want uncompromising quality and distinctive curb appeal. LP SmartSide products combine the beauty of traditional wood with the advanced performance of treated engineered wood - to help extend its curb appeal for years to come. Tough to the core, LP SmartSide panel siding is a treated engineered wood product that's more durable, stable and consistent than traditional wood panels. It's easy to recommend for light commercial, shed and residential applications that require a premium look and the toughness to combat extreme weather.
- Shiplap edges with advanced bead system for easier alignment.
- Works and cuts like real wood - no special tools required.
- Industry-leading 5/50 Limited Warranty: a 5 year 100% labor and replacement feature and a 50 year prorated, limited warranty of the substrate (see LP SmartSide website for complete warranty details).
- Engineered wood substrate treated with LP SmartSide's proprietary SmartGuard process to help prevent fungal decay, termite damage, moisture resistane & more.
- Significantly lighter than comparable fiber cement panel.
- Pre-primed for exceptional paint adhesion.
- Strong enough to be nailed directly to stud, making additional sheathing unnecessary in many applications.
- Eliminates need for additional bracing on load-bearing walls.
- Ideal for homes or outdoor buildings in areas of high winds or seismic activity.
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.