Timberline® UHD Shingles will cost you just pennies-a-day more than standard architectural shingles. In return, you will enjoy a thicker, ultra-dimensional wood-shake look for your roof - and can increase your home's resale value, too.
- Ultra-Dimensional Look: Up to 53% thicker than standard architectural shingles,1 Timberline® UHD Shingles feature GAF proprietary color blends and enhanced shadow effect for an ultra-dimensional wood-shake look on your roof.
- Trusted: Timberline® UHD Shingles have earned the Good Housekeeping Seal.
- Highest Roofing Fire Rating: UL Class A, Listed to ANSI/UL 790.
- High Performance: Designed with Advanced Protection® Shingle Technology, which reduces the use of natural resources while providing excellent protection for your home.
- Stays In Place: Dura Grip™ Adhesive seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off. Shingles warranted to withstand winds up to 130 mph (209 km/h).2
- Peace of Mind: Lifetime ltd. transferable warranty with Smart Choice® Protection (non-prorated material and installation labor coverage) for the first ten years.3
- Perfect Finishing Touch: Use Timbertex® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles or Ridglass® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles.4
- Advanced Stain Resistance: New patent-pending StainGuard Plus™ Time-Release Technology uses specially engineered capsules to release copper over time for long-lasting algae-fighting power.5
1 Comparison refers to Timberline HD® Shingles. Thickness varies by plant; see actual shingles for comparison.
2 This wind speed coverage requires special installation; see GAF Shingle & Accessory Limited Warranty for details.
3 See GAF Shingle & Accessory Limited Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions. The word "Lifetime" refers to the length of coverage provided by the GAF Shingle & Accessory Limited Warranty and means as long as the original individual owner(s) of a single-family detached residence [or the second owner(s) in certain circumstances] owns the property where the shingles are installed. For owners/structures not meeting the above criteria, Lifetime coverage is not applicable.
4 These products are not available in all areas. Visit Ridge Cap Shingle Product Availability for details.
5 StainGuard Plus™ Time-Release Technology and 25-year limited warranty against blue-green algae discoloration available only on Timberline® UHD Shingles sold in packages bearing the StainGuard Plus™ logo. Does not apply to Timberline® UHD RS Shingles. See GAF Shingle & Accessory Limited Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions.
(Note: It is difficult to reproduce the color clarity and actual color blends of these products. Before selecting your color, please ask to see several full-size shingles.)