Single hung windows can be raised from the bottom to allow airflow, while the top of the window remains stationary and helps increase energy efficiency. Quality value and the most wanted window styles define the Builder series, while energy-efficient glass options make it a great choice for any new home.
- Attractive angled exterior
- Integral nailing fin for easy installation
- Choose ProSolar® Low E glass with Argon gas and the Supercept™ spacer system for enhanced thermal performance
- Operable bottom sash with fixed upper sash
- Overlapping, interlocking meeting rail resists wind and rain
- Contoured lift rail provides dependable performance
- Sloped sill initiates quick water drainage