CURTAINROCK® is a lightweight, semi-rigid stone wool insulation board designed specifically for use in curtain wall systems; suited for backpan or mechanical fastening applications. CURTAINROCK® 40/80 together with Roxul Safe® provides a comprehensive critical line of defense in fire protection.
- Low moisture sorption rate; effectively drains water away from exterior walls
- Delivers higher R-values for lasting thermal protection
- Non-combustible product with a melting point of approximately 2150°F (1177°C)
- Sound absorbent
- Chemically inert; non-corrosive
- Repels water, does not rot or promote the growth of mildew, fungi or bacteria
- Can be fabricated and faced with reinforced foil facings