LP® SmartSide® products combine the texture of traditional wood siding with the advanced performance of treated engineered wood - to help extend its curb appeal for years to come. Tough to the core, LP SmartSide is a treated engineered wood product that's more durable, stable and consistent than traditional wood it's easy to recommend for light commercial, shed and residential applications that require a premium look and the toughness to combat extreme weather. LP SmartSide Soffit is the finishing touch to your build - a perfect alternative to MDO, plywood or hand-installed metal soffits.
- The perfect alternative to MDO, plywood or hand-installed metal vents.
- Treated with our proprietary SmartGuard® process to help prevent fungal decay and termite damage.
- Precisely cut vents offer 10 square inches of ventilation per linear foot.
- 1/8 inch vents to help keep hornets and bees out.
- The look of real cedar.
- Complements other siding options such as stucco, brick and stone for enhanced curb appeal.
- Pre-primed for exceptional paint adhesion.
- Works and cuts like real wood - no special tools required.
- Industry leading warranty with a 5 year 100% labor and replacement feature and a 50 year prorated, limited warranty of the substrate (see LP SmartSide website for complete warranty details).
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.