Griffolyn TX-1200 FR is a 3-ply laminate combining two layers of linear low density polyethylene and a high-strength cord grid. It is specifically engineered to provide high strength and durability in a lightweight material.
- Cold-crack resistance eliminates failures in cold temperatures.
- Multiple layers and cord reinforcement resist punctures and tears.
- Flexibility and light weight allow for easy handling and quick installation.
- Low permeability greatly inhibits moisture transmission.
- Custom fabrication is available to meet your exact specifications.
- Long life expectancy allows for significant cost savings through reuse and fewer replacements.
- Floor covers, dust partitions and cleanroom enclosures.
- Temporary walls, plant dividers, building enclosures and containment tents.
- Pallet, cask and drum covers.
- Architectural vapor retarder in walls & ceilings and in roofing systems.
- Shipping container covers and liners.